What is NESU?
- … a smart phone card made to protect smart cell phone users.
- … a worldly unique and innovative device technology, with features that protect users in a remarkably effective way from harmful radiation generated by a mobile device during conversation and data transmission.
NESU is made from raw materials that have not previously been chemically treated (Series A5: copper, silver, gold, quartz, nickel).
The ingredients are non-toxic, have been medically tested in technology for many years and are well tolerated by the human body.
- … scientifically proven and certified by the renown institutes worldwide:
- IBBU Institute in cooperation with the Center for Intellectual Medical Systems “IMEDIS”, Moscow, Russia.
- BION Institut (Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- … easy to use and apply in any type of cell phone.
- … awarded with 8 gold and 1 silver medal at the most important invention shows and exhibitions in the world, such as:
- BIS (London, UK)
- INST (Taipei, Taiwan)
- INPEX (Pittsburgh, USA)
- INTERNATIONAL INNOVATION & INVENTION EXPO (Macau)
- EUROINVENT (EU)
- ARCHIMEDES (Moscow, Russia)
- TECHNOLOGY EXPO (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- IIFME (Kuwait)
- INOVA (Croatia)
How does NESU work?
- … stabilizes the human energy field.
- … significantly reduces heating of brain cells.
- … eliminates and neutralizes the negative impact of electromagnetic radiation on the human body, caused by the use of mobile devices.
- … in addition to the loads generated by a mobile device during conversation, also eliminates the loads generated by other devices, namely any loads that were already present.
What NESU does not do?
It is important to stress that, when placed in your mobile device, NESU DOES NOT…
- … reduce its radiation (put simply, NESU deals with the radiation through its energy frequency programming to reduce the effects of these frequencies).
- … affect its functionality in any way.
- … reduce nor interfere with its signal.
- … impact its battery.
Who did the research (which institution)?
Research was conducted in:
- IBBU Institute (Austria) in cooperation with the Center for Intellectual Medical Systems “IMEDIS”, Moscow, Russia. – http://imedis.ru/pages/135
- BION, INSTITUTE FOR BIOELECTROMAGNETICS AND NEW BIOLOGY, Ltd.- http://www.bion.si/index.php/en/
- Termografy test Mexico – http://www.termografia.com.mx
- Thermography test Zagreb
What kind of research has been done?
- IBBU Institute (Austria) in cooperation with the Center for Intellectual Medical Systems “IMEDIS”, Moscow, Russia. – download research material
- BION, INSTITUTE FOR BIOELECTROMAGNETICS AND NEW BIOLOGY, Ltd. – download research material
- Termografy test Mexico – download research material
- Thermography test Zagreb – download research material
On which type of smart phones does it work?
NESU is made from raw materials that have not previously been chemically treated (Series A5: copper, silver, gold, quartz, nickel). The ingredients are non-toxic and are well tolerated by the human body which usage have even been tested in medical technology.
NESU is created using a vacuum process, and is then put under an energy program under an exact frequency.NESU is designed for use in any existing mobile device. With dimensions of 25 mm x 10 mm, and a thickness of 0.3 mm, NESU is placed of any mobile device the back of the mobile device.
Where and how to set NESU on a cell phone?
Setting up NESU is very easy.
Is it possible to see how NESU works?
YES, it is possible to see with sophisticated instruments, such as recording the thermographic camera – The thermographic test and recording with PIP camera.
Does NESU have a patent number?
Yes, patent No. P20120303
In which country NESU is made?
Made in European Union, Croatia.
Who manufactures and distributes NESU?
HR – 10000 Zagreb, European Union
10 ways to reduce the effect of mobile device radiation:
1. Use wired headphones or speakerphones when using a mobile device or Bluetooth.
2. Limit the time spent on mobile telephone conversations to 30 minutes a day.
3. Never use your mobile device whilst it is charging.
4. Hold the mobile device as far away as possible when making a call.
5. If kept in the bedroom, turn off the mobile device during night.
6. Place wireless landline telephone and internet base unit in an entrance area instead of in communal rooms where most time is spent.
7. Keep mobile devices away from children.
8. Move away from others whilst they are using mobile devices, in order to reduce additional exposure to radiation.
9. Keep mobile devices away from the reproductive organs, and the body when possible.
10. Use NESU SMART PHONE CARD.